Monday, March 30, 2009

What I'm Learning -The Jackrabbit Factor

Adding a "What I'm learning" section to my blog, cuz...wowza! I'm learning lots these days!

As some of you may know, I've been struggling these past few months with, well, stuff. But I've been sooo blessed with ideas and principles that have changed my life. As cheesy as it may sound, I wanna share with you guys.

The first is a book called The Jackrabbit Factor by Leslie Householder. You can find it on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Jackrabbit-Factor-Why-You-Can/dp/0976531011/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238120441&sr=8-1

Or, you can actually get a free digital version here:

http://www.jackrabbitfactor.com (just fill out the yellow form on the right)

It's written as one big analogy, and I read it in like 2 days. The principles taught in in are AMAZING (that's where I got the gratitude principle...just applying that ONE thing has made a HUGE difference in my life).

It's a fun story, and an easy read.

So, yeah, read it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment